ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to alphabengalkittens.com (“AlphaBengalKittens, LLC”). Prestigiouskittens.com provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. Your use of prestigiouskittens.com constitutes your acceptance of these Terms of Service set out herein. When using particular Prestigiouskittens.com services, you and Prestigiouskittens.com shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
alphabengalkittens.com currently provides users with kitten locating resources (the “Service”). You understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for alphabengalkittens.com to provide the Service. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new prestigiouskittens.com properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that prestigiouskittens.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service.
FEES AND COSTS
It is free to browse kittens for sale and to send messages to sellers. The fee required to contact non-subscribing sellers is $5.99. It is free to list a kitten for sale. Fees range from $9.99 (monthly) to $99.99(yearly) to become a subscribing seller. To terminate the recurring billing process the seller must cancel by logging in to their account and following the instructions to cancel within the ‘upgrade’ tab. Depending on the payment method used the seller may cancel within their account by clicking the appropriate cancel option or the seller may cancel through their private PayPal account. Otherwise, recurring charges will continue to be billed regardless of the seller’s account activity.
We do not give refunds. Subscriptions may be canceled any time either through the user’s account within the ‘upgrade’ tab or, if paid with PayPal, through the user’s PayPal account using paypal’s instructions to cancel. Considering subscriptions, it is your responsibility to cancel when you are no longer needing the service. Cancelations must be made one (1) day prior to the subscription renewal date.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you: (a) certify that you are at least 18 years of age (b) agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s membership form (such information being the “Membership Data”) and (c) maintain and promptly update the Membership Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or prestigiouskittens.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, prestigiouskittens.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s membership process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Prestigiouskittens.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. prestigiouskittens.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 4.
You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not prestigiouskittens.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. prestigiouskittens.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will prestigiouskittens.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
b. harm minors in any way;
c. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a prestigiouskittens.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
d. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
e. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
f. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
g. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
h. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
i. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
j. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
k. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
l. “stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
m. collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge that prestigiouskittens.com does not pre-screen Content, but that Prestigiouskittens.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, prestigiouskittens.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by prestigiouskittens.com or submitted to prestigiouskittens.com, including without limitation information in prestigiouskittens.com.
You acknowledge and agree that prestigiouskittens.com may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of prestigiouskittens.com, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
prestigiouskittens.com does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant prestigiouskittens.com the following world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of prestigiouskittens.com, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting prestigiouskittens.com. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or prestigiouskittens.com removes such Content from the Service.
With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible area of the Service, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or prestigiouskittens.com removes such Content from the Service.
With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
“Publicly accessible” areas of the Service are those areas of the Prestigiouskittens.com network that are intended by prestigiouskittens.com to be available to the general public. However, publicly accessible areas of the Service would not include portions of prestigiouskittens.com that are intended for private communication such as prestigiouskittens.com Messages.
NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that prestigiouskittens.com may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on prestigiouskittens.com’s servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that prestigiouskittens.com has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that prestigiouskittens.com reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that prestigiouskittens.com reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
prestigiouskittens.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that prestigiouskittens.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that prestigiouskittens.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if prestigiouskittens.com believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. prestigiouskittens.com may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that prestigiouskittens.com may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that prestigiouskittens.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
By agreeing to these TOS you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless prestigiouskittens.com, our managing members, officers, shareholders, employees, affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, licensors, and suppliers (the “prestigiouskittens.com Parties”) from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to (a) your access to or use of the Services; (b) any User Content you post, upload, use, distribute, store, or otherwise transmit through the Services; (c) your violation of these TOS; (d) your violation of the rights of another, including without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, privacy, or propriety right; or (e) your violation of any statutes, codes, ordinances, laws, rules, or regulations, including without limitation, all regulatory, administrative, and legislative authorities.
2) Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will prestigiouskittens.com or the prestigiouskittens.com Parties be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from (a) the use of, or inability to use, the Services; (b) the provision of the Services or any materials available therein; or (c) the conduct of other users of the Services, even if prestigiouskittens.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Services. Your only remedy against prestigiouskittens.com for dissatisfaction with the Services or any content is to stop using the Services. If, notwithstanding these TOS, prestigiouskittens.com is found liable to you for any damage or loss that arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Services or any content, alphabengalkittens.com’s liability shall in no event exceed the amount you paid for the Services over a three month period. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
3) Arbitration Agreement; Class Waiver; Waiver of Trial by Jury.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH PRESTIGIOUSKITTENS.COM, AND LIMIT THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. Notwithstanding any choice of law or other provision in the TOS, all claims and disputes in connection with the TOS or the use of any product or service provided by prestigiouskittens.com that cannot be resolved informally or in small claims court must be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms set forth below (the “Arbitration Agreement”), except that you and prestigiouskittens.com are not required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable and other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets, or patents. This Arbitration Agreement applies to you and prestigiouskittens.com, and to any subsidiaries, parent companies, affiliates, agents, officers, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or goods provided under the TOS.
- Arbitration Rules. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this dispute-resolution provision. Arbitration shall be initiated through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), an established alternative dispute resolution provider (“ADR Provider”) that offers arbitration as set forth in this section. If AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties shall select an alternative ADR Provider. The rules of the ADR Provider shall govern all aspects of this arbitration, including but not limited to the method of initiating and/or demanding arbitration, except to the extent such rules conflict with the TOS (“Arbitration Rules”). The AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules governing the arbitration are available online at http://www.adr.org/consumer. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator. Any claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is less than twenty-five thousand U.S. dollars (US $25,000.00) will be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, unless you request a hearing or the arbitrator determines that a hearing is necessary. For claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is twenty-five thousand U.S. dollars (US $25,000.00) or more, the right to a hearing will be determined by the Arbitration Rules. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Additional Rules for Non-appearance Based Arbitration. If non-appearance arbitration is elected as provided above, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online, and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties.
- Authority of the Arbitrator. The arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and prestigiouskittens.com, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the Arbitration Rules, and the TOS. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and Prestigiouskittens.com.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND PRESTIGIOUSKITTENS.COM HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient, and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and prestigiouskittens.com in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND PRESTIGIOUSKITTENS.COM WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. Notwithstanding any other provision in these TOS, in the event that this subparagraph is deemed invalid or unenforceable, neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration and instead all claims and disputes shall be resolved in a court located in Maricopa County, Arizona.
- Confidentiality. No part of the procedures shall be open to the public or the media. All evidence discovered or submitted at the hearing is confidential and may not be disclosed, except by written agreement of the parties, pursuant to court order or unless required by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no party shall be prevented from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this Arbitration Agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
- Right to Waive. Any or all of the rights and limitations set forth in this Arbitration Agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of this Arbitration Agreement.
- Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either you or prestigiouskittens.com may bring an individual action in small claims court of competent jurisdiction.
- Courts. Except for a party’s right to bring an individual action in small claims court, in any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona, for such purpose.
- Survival. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with prestigiouskittens.com.
4) Forum and Venue
Except as provided in the arbitration and small claims court provisions above, a lawsuit, if any, by you or prestigiouskittens.com against the other will occur in state or federal court in Maricopa County, Arizona. You and prestigiouskittens.com agree that the jurisdiction and venue of these courts is exclusive.
DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that prestigiouskittens.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because prestigiouskittens.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that prestigiouskittens.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that prestigiouskittens.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
PRESTIGIOUSKITTENS.COM’S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by prestigiouskittens.com or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
Prestigiouskittens.com grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by prestigiouskittens.com for use in accessing the Service.
You agree that any feedback, suggestions, ideas, documents, reviews, or other information or materials regarding prestigiouskittens.com or the Services that you provide, whether by email or otherwise (“Feedback”), are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of prestigiouskittens.com. We will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledging or compensating you. You waive any rights you may have to the Feedback (including any copyrights or moral rights). We like hearing from users, but please do not share your ideas with us if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in them.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
a. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PRESTIGIOUSKITTENS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
b. PRESTIGIOUSKITTENS.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
c. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
d. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PRESTIGIOUSKITTENS.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
Prestigiouskittens.com, the Prestigiouskittens.com logo, trademarks and service marks, and other Prestigiouskittens.com logos and product and service names are trademarks of prestigiouskittens.com Inc. (the “prestigiouskittens.com Marks”). Without prestigiouskittens.com’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the prestigiouskittens.com Marks.
The TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and Prestigiouskittens.com and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Prestigiouskittens.com. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. The TOS and the relationship between you and Prestigiouskittens.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Prestigiouskittens.com agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Maricopa, Arizona. The failure of Prestigiouskittens.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of act arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of act arose or be forever barred.
We may change or modify these TOS at any time and in our sole discretion without notice. If we make changes to these TOS, we will update the “Last Updated” date above. Your continued use of the Services will confirm your acceptance of the revised TOS. We encourage you to frequently review the TOS to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services. If you do not agree to the amended TOS, you must stop using the Services and delete your Prestigiouskittens.com account. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of the TOS to alphabengalkittens.com Support